By Y P Singh
Read Online or Download Accounting and Financial Management for I. T. Professionals PDF
Similar entrepreneurship books
What are you ready for?
Whether you’re dreaming approximately beginning a company, studying approximately entrepreneurship, or near to making a new chance straight away, don’t wait. Open this e-book. within you will discover every thing you need.
This publication contains:
* a vivid new solution to know about and to perform entrepreneurship.
* functional workouts, questions and actions for every step on your process.
* particular ideas derived from the heuristics of specialist entrepreneurs.
* 70+ case briefs of marketers throughout industries, geographies and time.
* functions to social entrepreneurship in addition to the construction of possibilities in huge enterprises.
* information that may problem assumptions you've approximately entrepreneurship.
* a broader standpoint concerning the technology of entrepreneurship and implications for how members can form their very own situation.
You will locate those principles provided in a concise, modular, graphical shape, ideal for these studying to be marketers or already within the thick of items.
If you need to find out about entrepreneurship in a fashion that emphasizes motion, this publication is for you. when you've got already introduced your entrepreneurial occupation and are searhing for new views, this booklet is for you. whether you're an individual who feels your day activity is not any longer growing whatever novel or helpful, and wonders the way to swap it, this booklet is for you. someone utilizing entrepreneurship to create the swap they need to determine on the earth will discover a wealth of thought-provoking fabric, specialist recommendation, and useful thoughts inside.
So what are you ready for?
You've got a very good concept for a brand new company. Now what? How do you switch that groovy proposal right into a conceivable enterprise? Leveraging visible instruments, The Startup Equation leads you step-by-step throughout the judgements you must make to discover your excellent startup version. You'll examine issues comparable to deciding on your detailed entrepreneurial variety, making a nice product, construction an exceptional group, discovering investment and scaling as well as different components necessary to crafting a roadmap that matches you and your online business.
"Making it occur is Obeng’s consistent chorus and his books are an antidote to the dryness of a lot managerial theorizing. outdated international they aren't. " — monetary instances "At final, floor ideas from a number one administration philosopher who places his personal theories into perform prior to taking them out to the realm. " "We knew our enterprise practices weren't as powerful as that they had as soon as been.
Extra resources for Accounting and Financial Management for I. T. Professionals
In case of owner’s contribution ‘Capital A/c’ whereas in case of bank ‘Loan A/c’ in the name of bank, should be opened. 5. It is evident from journal entry Rule 5 shown above that book-keeping process follow double entry book-keeping system popularly known as Mercantile System. “Every transaction involves at least two parties, one for receiving aspect (Dr. entry) and another for giving aspect (Cr. entry), therefore, to record a single transaction simultaneously two books of account are needed (one for Dr.
Payment of Rs. 20 as brokerage) March 25 M/s Chowdhry and Co. …Dr. To Return Outward A/c 11,000 1,000 To Bank A/c 10,000 (being goods returned to M/s Chowdhry and Co. and final settlement by issuing a cheque) March 28 Cash A/c …Dr. Dr. To Profit & Loss A/c 1,300 100 100 (being 20 shares of XY and Co. Ltd. sold at Rs. 65 per share and profit transferred to Profit & Loss A/c) Contd... F. …Dr. ) 20 To Cash A/c 20 (being brokerage of Rs. 20 written off as an expense) March 28 Purchase A/c …Dr. 2,100 To Bhuwan A/c 2,100 (being purchase made on credit from Bhuwan ) March 28 Raghvendra A/c …Dr.
2. Taxation (tax planning) 3. Reporting and auditing. : 1. Cash management 2. ) 3. ) 4. Loan matters. Note: In case of medium and small-sized organization, financial controller cum chief accountant is responsible for the entire activities of finance and accounts department. T. T. professionals interact with two things viz. 1. Hardware–which includes computer and telecommunication media like phone, V-SAT etc. 2. Software–which includes customized software developed as per management’s requirement and existing software to manage database of the concerned organization using appropriate package.